The eCampus Center’s instructional design unit provides faculty and academic programs with expertise and assistance for teaching and learning online based on research and best practices. Our instructional design consultants promote high-quality, innovative online education at Boise State to support the university’s vision of being a metropolitan research university of distinction.
eCampus Center provides the following instructional design services:
- Instructional design consulting for fully online courses and programs
- Research and recommendations for strategies and/or technologies to meet specific learning objectives and assessment methods in online courses
- Consultation and support during the design and development of online courses and programs to ensure accessibility for all students
- Assistance with the development of online instructional materials
- As resources allow and when appropriate, assistance with the production of rich media assets or interactive digital materials for use in online courses
The scope of the eCampus Center instructional design unit specifically focuses on serving faculty and academic departments at Boise State who are designing and developing fully online programs and courses.
Having the opportunity to collaborate with [my Instructional Design Consultant] reminded me about the importance and benefits of collaboration. Even though she may not have been familiar with the topic, her questions and suggestions helped me to ask myself critical questions about the course components. I enjoyed her guidance through the process.Boise State faculty member
To learn more about instructional design support for online courses
Visit the page for our eCampus Quality Instruction Program.