NOTE: If you haven’t yet yet been admitted to Boise State University, you must first submit your application for admission. If you have questions, or need assistance, contact eCampus Center Student Support.
- Visit myBoiseState and enter your student user name and password. Select Log In
- Once logged in to your student account, select Student View to access additional account options.
- From the Student View screen, select Student Center from the Services menu.
- Select Enroll from under the Academics section.
- You may or may not be asked to select the appropriate term. Once you select your term, select the Continue button.
- If you know the 5 digit class number, you can enter it here in the Enter Class Nbr box then select Enter and proceed to Step 10. Otherwise, make sure the Class Search button is selected then select the Search button and proceed to Step 7.
HINTYour online program may email you the 5 digit class numbers or you can use the eCampus Course list to locate them.
- To search for classes, enter at least two pieces of criteria. We suggest starting with Subject and Course Number
HINTMake sure the Show Open Classes Only box is unchecked so you can view all sections. Adding eCampus in the Location field will return all online sections.
- The list of search results contains brief information about each section. We highly recommend you Select the individual section to view more detailed information about the class.
- The class detail screen includes important information about time requirements, class fees, and possibly about special equipment required, or proctored exams. Pay close attention to the Class Availability, Notes, and Fee information. When you are done reviewing, you can select View Search Results to return to the previous screen or Select Class to register.
- Review the information on this page carefully. If the class is closed, you can add yourself to the waitlist by checking the Waitlist if class is full option. If you ever need or receive a permission number, this is where you’ll enter the information. When you are ready, select Next to add this course to your “shopping cart.”
- Repeat steps 7-10 as many times as necessary to fill your shopping cart with your online classes. When your shopping cart is full, select Proceed to Step 2 of 3
- Confirm your classes, then select Finish Enrolling
- When you are done, you should see a green checkmark to signify that you’ve successfully added the section to your class schedule.
For Assistance Registering for Online Classes
Contact your program’s Student Support representatives or the eCampus Center.
Enrolling in a class creates a financial obligation to Boise State University
If you decide NOT to take a class or classes, the financial obligation remains until you officially DROP the class prior to the applicable session’s Drop date. Not attending class or participating in a distance learning class is not the same as dropping the class and does not remove the financial obligation. If you have been awarded financial aid, dropping a class or classes may have financial aid impacts. You may be required to repay all or a portion of any financial aid awarded to you.
Please see the Academic Calendar to learn the drop date that applies to the session in which you have enrolled.