Join our fabulous team!
Boise State University eCampus Center has no job openings at this time. Please check back again.
For other opportunities to work at Boise State University, visit our Human Resources website.
The Boise State University eCampus Center announces the following job openings:
New Program Planning Manager
The New Program Planning Manager:
- is a critical contributor to the successful future of eCampus academic program development at Boise State University;
- works with the director of program planning and operations to actively support the implementation of the eCampus strategic plan and the eCampus expansion initiative by managing tactical projects in collaboration with a vast array of people and offices throughout the university;
- manages planning, implementation, and support service focused on the development and launch of new online academic programs;
- supervises staff dedicated to the development and support of online academic programs;
- works directly with program directors/department chairs, faculty, deans and other administrators to help prioritize and coordinate resource needs with eCampus Center staff as well as prepare project level goals and timelines;
- develops resources to provide guidance on how new online academic programs can be launched, scalable, and financially sustainable; and
- serves as a liaison to ensure appropriate institutional resources are informed and involved in program development process.
- View full job description (PDF)
- View New Program Planning Manager job posting and apply online
ONLINE TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES
The eCampus Center is dedicated to expanding the programs and offerings of Boise State University beyond traditional borders to meet the academic needs of students anytime, anywhere. We work in collaboration with the academic departments who have final decision over whether a course is taught online and by whom.
If you are looking for an opportunity to teach online at Boise State, we encourage you to contact the chair of any academic department where you are interested in teaching. To view what programs we currently offer online that may fit your expertise, go to online.boisestate.edu.
You may also contact Sandy Howell in our office, email@example.com, with faculty inquiries. Include your full name, email address, phone number, area of interest, and any experience in online instruction. Please also attach a copy of your vitae. Academic departments occasionally contact our office seeking names of potential online instructors and we would be glad to pass your information along when appropriate.