The eCampus Center in the Division of Extended Studies, a leader in creativity and innovation, is enthusiastic about helping the university and academic departments to provide quality online degree and certificate programs for adult learners. The Boise State eCampus Center partners with academic departments to provide an outstanding online higher education experience to students, anytime, anywhere.
To facilitate skillfully designed online degree and certificate programs that are successful for students, faculty, and departments, and competitive in the online market, the eCampus Center guides and supports programs through a 12-month, 3-semester program planning and initial development process. After this initial development process the eCampus Center provides ongoing support through the program launch and beyond.
This full support model includes:
- Program concept exploration
- Feasibility studies and analysis
- Assistance securing required university, state, and national approvals
- Online course, faculty, and student development
- Academic Department preparation support
- Online program implementation
- Ongoing support each semester and annually
This process is designed to ensure that new online Boise State programs, faculty, courses, marketing, and student recruitment efforts are all well prepared and ready to launch. Throughout each stage of program development process, student retention and graduation is the primary focus.