The Boise State College of Education in partnership with Virtual Education Software, inc (VESi) offers online courses for educators that are convenient, flexible, and teach relevant and applicable content.
VESi professional education courses are designed to teach techniques and strategies for use in school and classroom settings. Although designed with practicing teachers in mind, many other fields such as social services, business, health, and etc. also find course content relevant. Each course consists of reading and exams; courses taken for academic credit also include graded writing assignments.
Characteristics of VESi Courses
All course content is delivered online.
- Access courses anywhere the Internet is available.
- Reliable, high-speed broadband Internet connection and recent Internet browser recommended (see requirements for more details).
- Course progress saved on a secure computer system.
- Blackboard will not be used.
- No in-person meeting requirements.