The mission of the Boise State eCampus Center is to broaden access for students who choose distance education at Boise State by building partnerships, fostering innovation, facilitating quality, and ensuring services.
With our expertise in distance education, we:
- Support the University’s vision to be a metropolitan research university of distinction and the Extended Studies’ outreach mission by facilitating flexible course and program delivery.
- Foster innovation in program delivery. Further the development of successful, sustainable distance delivered academic programs in partnership with colleges and departments.
- Consult and collaborate with administrative units to ensure comprehensive and accessible service for distance students. Provide students, faculty, and departments with specialized support services.
- Partner with the Center for Teaching and Learning and Academic Technologies to cultivate excellent online courses through the eCampus Quality Instruction Program (eQIP).
- Facilitate faculty collaboration across institutions and expand student access efforts through multi-institutional programs.
- Envision, promote, and incubate strategic future developments in distance education at Boise State.